Author Topic: I need help creating an acronym!!!!  (Read 6718 times)

brooke

I need help creating an acronym!!!!
« on: April 17, 2005, 03:42:30 PM »
Please help!!  I have to come up with a platform for a debate class that I can clearly debate about and one that i can educate others about.
I am very involved with breast cancer awareness projects and I want to create an acronym for this platform that will make it stand out.  I think that the title breast cancer awareness is too simple!!!

My platform involves teaching others about healthy lifestyles that decrease your risk of developing breast cancer....

Something that involves the words, health, breast cancer, educate or awareness

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!  THANKS SO MUCH.
BROOKE

tony

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 11:53:24 PM »
brooke wrote:

> Please help!!
> I have to come up with a platform for a debate class that I can clearly debate about
> and one that i can educate others about.
> I am very involved with breast cancer awareness projects
> and I want to create an acronym for this platform that will make it stand out.
> I think that the title breast cancer awareness is too simple!!!

> My platform involves teaching others about healthy lifestyles that decrease your risk of developing breast cancer....

> Something that involves the words, health, breast cancer, educate or awareness

CANCER
Cancer Avoidance Needs Clever Educational Resources
Comprehensive could be substituted for Clever

Angela

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 09:48:19 AM »
Well, it's not a very good one, but it's all I can manage at the moment. Remove the parts in brackets to see an alternative:

EASY (AS) ABC
Educational Activities So You('re Aware of Strategies to) Avoid Breast Cancer

Without the AS the apronym doesn't quite make sense, with it the expansion has additional words ('of' and 'to')