Author Topic: Instant Fame  (Read 6956 times)

Luke13

Instant Fame
« on: June 30, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
Oh my god, I found the coolest website!!
Go to www.instantfame.co.nz ITS SO COOL!!
You can become famous instantly and get a free
ipod!!

Angela the Famous

Instant Fame
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 11:22:36 PM »
Wow, I never knew that having my name on a website counted as instant fame! Guess what guys, you can submit an apronym to http://apronyms.com and become famous as soon as I get around to updating the site! Or better yet, post a message on these forums for INSTANT FAME!

Immediate Notoriety, Simply Tack Advertising Nonsense To Forums And Miff Everybody!

I'll Now Spam To Attract Nitwits To Find About My Eminence (after all, the 'fame' of being on the website is proportional to the number of people who visit the site.)

"I'm Not Stupid... To Achieve Notoriety, Try Forming Apronyms." -- Miss Expansion 2003 ;^) (I'd claim the title for 2004 or 2005 but I haven't done many lately.)

Of course, some people probably think apronyms are MENTAL:

Mind Expanding? No? Then Add Letters.

I was tempted to remove that post since it has nothing to do with either apronyms or instant fame (unless having your name on a website is fame, in which case... Hi Mum!), and I can't even figure out what somebody would gain by spamming forums about it. However, perhaps it will inspire some amusing apronyms.

Angela

Instant Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 09:04:44 AM »
I guess, having decided to keep the thread, I have to expand the capitalisation.

If They Spam Several Other Columns Online, Others'll Look!

>>> On 30 June 2005 05:33:00 UTC, Luke13 wrote:

ITS SO COOL!!