Apronyms > Apronym Discussion

About these forums

(1/4) > >>

Angela Brett:
Hello, and welcome to the ACRONYMS forums.

You can use these forums for discussing acronyms - whether it's asking for improvements to your own acronyms, suggesting improvements on others, asking for or providing explanations of acronyms, suggesting improvements to this site or the HyperCard stack, or anything else to do with acronyms. Have fun!

Tony:
Angela Brett wrote:

Will anyone notice this reply to a very old post? If the threads were sorted by date it woul dbe obvious.

Angela Brett:
I noticed, eventually! If the threads were sorted by date, the thread still would have been right at the top where it is now, but people would notice it.

I might have to begin another round of pestering Edwin. :^D

>>> On 18 May 2001 21:42:17 UTC, Tony wrote:

Angela Brett wrote:

Will anyone notice this reply to a very old post? If the threads were sorted by date it woul dbe obvious.

Edwin Hermann:
Okay, all done!!

>>> On 18 June 2001 11:08:15 UTC, Angela Brett wrote:

I noticed, eventually! If the threads were sorted by date, the thread still would have been right at the top where it is now, but people would notice it.

I might have to begin another round of pestering Edwin. :^D

>>> On 18 May 2001 21:42:17 UTC, Tony wrote:

Angela Brett wrote:

Tony:
>>> On 27 June 2001 10:15:43 UTC, Edwin Hermann wrote:

Okay, all done!!

... and very nicely, too. Thank you. Mind you, when I logged on just now it took me totally by surprise, as I have always scrolled down to the bottom of the page as soon as it opened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version