Author Topic: Christian acronyms  (Read 12365 times)

CR

Christian acronyms
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2005, 02:28:32 PM »
FAITH- Fantastic Adventures In Trusting HIM!!

Tony

Christian acronyms
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2005, 12:53:33 AM »

>>> On 22 October 2005 01:28:32 UTC, CR wrote:

FAITH- Fantastic Adventures In Trusting HIM!!

Nice one, now by the conventions governing these pages if you put something in capitals you must provide an expansion for it.

I'll offer one, but this doesn't remove your obligation to do one too,

HIM
Holy Immortal Mightiness

(and in a secular mode)
Happens It's Male!

Creationist

Christian acronyms
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 12:05:46 PM »
Let's debate this.
go to http://s4.invisionfree.com/creationvsevolution

btw you are wrong o.O

>>> On 21 October 2005 22:32:50 UTC, Tony wrote:

Even the Pope has recently accepted that there are parts of the Bible which are not factual. There is no way that the universe was (a) created in the sequence which Genesis gives, and (b) created within six days, or (c) created within the timescale which adding the ages of the generations listed would indicate.

I am sorry that you are offended by anything I wrote in a jovial mood, you might like to look at my serious treatment of the books of the Bible. I think that we all need to be able to see (a) the funny side and, (b) other people's points of view.

There are contradictory passages in the Bible - how do you rationalise those?

Tony

Christian acronyms
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 02:32:13 AM »
Creationist wrote:

Let's debate this.
go to http://s4.invisionfree.com/creationvsevolution

btw you are wrong o.O

If I'm that wrong then I would probably not enjoy visiting your site.
My views are my views. I don't try to interpret words written by people who lived thousands of years ago and spoke languages no one alove now can speak.

melissa

Christian acronyms
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 12:23:38 PM »
im not going to hit anyone in the head with a bible...but why would u doubt the universe being created in 6 days or the sequence in which it was created...God is not bound by time or space...in the yr of 2005 i was prayed over and God healed me, i was having seizure activity and from that day that my youth group prayed (april 7th, 2005)to this very day i have not had one seizure...also my grandfather had cancer, we prayed for him and when he went back for a scan there was no cancer in his body...NO WHERE! he had it in his spin and lungs. My God is a God of wonders, i love him deeply.

>>> On 21 October 2005 22:32:50 UTC, Tony wrote:

Kaytee wrote:

Ok, sure, put down religious extremists. And Genesis is in no way nonsense, Timothy states that everything in the Bible is true. EVERYTHING. Even if you are not a Christian, that's insulting to me.

Even the Pope has recently accepted that there are parts of the Bible which are not factual. There is no way that the universe was (a) created in the sequence which Genesis gives, and (b) created within six days, or (c) created within the timescale which adding the ages of the generations listed would indicate.

I am sorry that you are offended by anything I wrote in a jovial mood, you might like to look at my serious treatment of the books of the Bible. I think that we all need to be able to see (a) the funny side and, (b) other people's points of view.

There are contradictory passages in the Bible - how do you rationalise those?