Author Topic: Acronym for Compliance System  (Read 6649 times)

Help creating a new acronym

Acronym for Compliance System
« on: July 08, 2005, 03:50:59 AM »
hi,
I need a cool acronym for a system I am building.  If is a compliance reporting and monitoring system for international and domestic holdings and transactions relating to securities trading. I tought I mention all the aspects in order to come up with a name ;) . Anyway I thought of a couple, e.g. CATs (Compliance Automation/Alert Tool(s). CARE (Compliance Alert and Reporting ..cannot come up with the "E").  CARs (Compliance Alert and Reporting System). Running out of ideas...no one liked CARs hahahah.  Please help!

Sal

Angela Brett vorm kopf

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 04:16:38 AM »
You could possibly finish off CARE with Engine, depending on what kind of system it is. I have some software described as 'engines'.

Perhaps a more acceptable adaption of CARS would be STARS: Securities Trading Alert & Reporting System. But as the system has nothing to do with stars (unless you rate things with a number of stars) that's not really an apronym. I'll think of some better ones later, but for now I seem to have apronymist's block.

Tony

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 09:19:37 AM »
STATIC
Seeing Trading And/or Transaction Is Complaint

ACRE
A Compliance Reporting Engine

CRITERIA
Compliance Reporting Insures Transactions Ethically Respect International Agreements/Accords

(only problem is that it should be 'ensures' in that usage!)

No more ideas at present

Tony

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 10:25:19 AM »
CARMINE
Compliance And Reporting & Monitoring Is Neatly Effected