Author Topic: The Acronym how many Times?  (Read 8287 times)

Angela

The Acronym how many Times?
« on: May 28, 2003, 12:37:20 PM »
Hi,

I mentioned in the last issue of The Acronym Times that once the acronymic web pages are created on the server rather than by the stack, I'll be able to update the site a lot more often... probably every few days. Now all but the tour of recent acronyms is created on the server, and I have updated the site a few times since the last Acronym Times.

The other thing I mentioned in the last issue was that I'll have to decide whether to continue sending out The Acronym Times every several weeks with a large list of acronym and some rambling, or send out a short email with a few acronyms in it whenever the site is updated.

What are people's opinions on this? Which would you prefer?

Froggie

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 08:48:12 PM »
Angela wrote:

The other thing I mentioned in the last issue was that I'll have to decide whether to continue sending out The Acronym Times every several weeks with a large list of acronym and some rambling, or send out a short email with a few acronyms in it whenever the site is updated.

What are people's opinions on this? Which would you prefer?

I suggest keeping your commitment (and workload) to a minimum and send out the Times every x acronyms. Maybe 100?

Jeff

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 04:17:45 PM »
Times every 42 and maybe an automatically-generated notice by mailing list for every new acronym, I'd suggest.