Author Topic: Michael Seiler  (Read 6440 times)

Tony

Michael Seiler
« on: July 06, 2003, 09:56:56 AM »

> Acronym: Laura
> Expansion: Lemurs Around Ugly Rat Assets
> Credit: Michael Seiler.  
> I came up with it because there aren't enough suitable nonsense phrases that can expand off my girlfriend's
> (or my best friend's girlfriend...lotta Lauras, eh?) name.

Man Is Courting Hostilty As Expanding Laura Seems Easy If Likeable Expansion Is Required

Angela

Michael Seiler
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 12:51:43 PM »
I was going to leave that one off the website, since, as Michael says, it is a nonsense phrase... but now I'll have to add it so that people will understand your expansion. :)

Jeff

Michael Seiler
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 02:24:02 PM »
You could just put it in the credit on Tony's, so as not to fill the stack and site with PURE nonsense.  A bit of nonsense is fine, but I think there should be at least a wee bit of logic.  Globs of illogic that just happen to spell something out aren't, if you ask me, the type of acronym this site attempts to collect. :)

>>> On 06 July 2003 00:51:43 UTC, Angela wrote:

I was going to leave that one off the website, since, as Michael says, it is a nonsense phrase... but now I'll have to add it so that people will understand your expansion. :)

Angela

Michael Seiler
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2003, 02:45:45 PM »
True, we want apronyms rather than just any acronyms. I've already replied to Michael saying his acronym will be added, and explaining why no other such globs of illogic will be accepted. The credit of his LAURA will explain this as well, and link to Tony's expansion of his name. Perhaps somebody who knows a Laura they don't like will find Michael's expansion to be quite apt anyway.

Now where's your PURE expansion?

Tony

Michael Seiler
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 07:51:17 PM »
Angela wrote:

> Now where's your PURE expansion?

I don't know where his is, but here's mine...

Perfectly (Unillogical) Reasonable Expansion