Author Topic: Paper tissue company  (Read 8266 times)

Craig

Paper tissue company
« on: July 23, 2006, 10:18:19 AM »
[copied here by Angela, since instead of in a new thread, it was in the 'start a new thread' thread]

Hi

I run a paper tissue company who supply products quickly and of the highest quality and service. I am currently considering the names Esfina, Sotis and Sinsia as a new brand name. If somebody can come up with a good acronym for these names then that might help me make up my mind. Any ideas anybody?

Angela

Paper tissue company
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 10:37:45 AM »
Hi,

Most of the ones I came up with are more like slogans than company names, but perhaps you can use them anyway.

ESFINA:

Excellent Service For Industrial Nosewiping Applications (you might want a better N-word here... it depends on the nature of the products!)

You could also do something recursive like,

Esfina: So F... It's Nearly A...

With the F word being one of the points you want to get across (Fast, Friendly, Fine) and the A some superlative ideal of that quality... but I can't think of any examples at the moment.

SOTIS:

This one is open to anything of the fomula 'Something Of Tissue Is Something', for example:

Strength Of Tissue Is Softness
Softness/Strength Of Tissue Is Superior
Soul Of Tissue Is Softness/Service/Speed/Strength
Service Of Team Is Superlative

SINSIA

This one is probably not appropriate, but as you don't say whether you supply facial tissue, toilet tissue or other kinds:

Soft In Nose, Soft In Arse!

Also, if they are facial tissues, you could say that you are so quick the product is delivered quicker than you can sneeze:

Service Is Nimble: Sneeze, It's Arrived!

Tony

Paper tissue company
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 09:25:06 AM »

Craig wrote:
> I am currently considering the names Esfina, Sotis and Sinsia as a new brand name.

Can you give us any background on those words Craig, why those words?
Because those A's are too tempting, until further notice I'm going to assume we're talking "facial" tissues  :  -: )

SINSIA
Softness Is Needed, Specially in Inflamed Areas.

ESFINA
Extremely Sniffly? Fluids In Nasal Area?
Every Sheet's Fragranced In Natural Aromas
Extra-Strength Facial-tissue, It's Noticeably Absorbent

SOTIS
Savour Our Tissues' Incredible Softness/Strength