Author Topic: Children's Hospice Religious Group  (Read 8594 times)

Hilary Jukes

Children's Hospice Religious Group
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »
Hi,

I work for Naomi House Children's Hospice and we are setting up a link group to help spread awareness of our services amongs churches, mosques synagogues etc.  We are a charity with no governent funding so would also be asking for support with fundraising also.

Key words include:-

Naomi House
Link
Multi-Faith
Community
Fundraising
Children

If anyone has any ideas (obviously not anything that sounds rude!)  I'd be very grateful.

Thanks, Hilary

Angela

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 11:35:38 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums, Hilary.

I think you'll end up with a lot of suggestions for this one, the letters are easy and there are so many words to chose from.

FAITH has a lot of the right letters in it, you could end something with 'Into/Involving/Improving The Hospice' and then the A could be Awareness or the F Fundraising.

Possibly the ITH of FAITH could be 'Inspire(d) To Help'

There's also the possibility of a CHURCH apronym beginning or ending with Children's Hospice. (Children's Hospice: U Really Can Help! just came to me, but I don't like the 'U') Fitting Naomi House into an expansion would be a challenge though!

However my lunch break is about over so I won't take the time to come up with a full one right now. I'll think about it more when I get home.

Hilary

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 02:41:03 AM »
They are brilliant, thanks everso much

>>> On 16 August 2006 11:35:38 UTC, Angela wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums, Hilary.

I think you'll end up with a lot of suggestions for this one, the letters are easy and there are so many words to chose from.

FAITH has a lot of the right letters in it, you could end something with 'Into/Involving/Improving The Hospice' and then the A could be Awareness or the F Fundraising.

Possibly the ITH of FAITH could be 'Inspire(d) To Help'

There's also the possibility of a CHURCH apronym beginning or ending with Children's Hospice. (Children's Hospice: U Really Can Help! just came to me, but I don't like the 'U') Fitting Naomi House into an expansion would be a challenge though!

However my lunch break is about over so I won't take the time to come up with a full one right now. I'll think about it more when I get home.

Tony

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 06:07:56 AM »
Hiya Hilary,

As Angela says, nice scope there for us to work with.

I tried to focus on the NH combination and have two potentials and a silly possible,

FAHRENHEIT
Fund A Hospice Room - Enable Naomi House (to) Enrich Its Therapies

HUMAN HEART
Help Us Maintain, At Naomi House, Excellent Aftercare & Respectful Tolerance

I don't know what you think of chickens, but I couldn't resist the combination whis allowed me to get Children's Hospice into the same word with Naomi House :-)

I apologise in advance for…

CHICKENHEARTED
Children's Hospice In Crisis - Kid's Entering Naomi House Enter A Retreat That Eases Discomfort.

Hilary

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 11:47:03 PM »
Thanks Tony

>>> On 17 August 2006 18:07:56 UTC, Tony wrote:

Hiya Hilary,

As Angela says, nice scope there for us to work with.

I tried to focus on the NH combination and have two potentials and a silly possible,

FAHRENHEIT
Fund A Hospice Room - Enable Naomi House (to) Enrich Its Therapies

HUMAN HEART
Help Us Maintain, At Naomi House, Excellent Aftercare & Respectful Tolerance

I don't know what you think of chickens, but I couldn't resist the combination whis allowed me to get Children's Hospice into the same word with Naomi House :-)

I apologise in advance for…

CHICKENHEARTED
Children's Hospice In Crisis - Kid's Entering Naomi House Enter A Retreat That Eases Discomfort.