Author Topic: Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA  (Read 7804 times)

Jeff Anonymous

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« on: October 08, 2001, 08:14:04 AM »
ZZZZZZZZZRA

Zachary's Zillionth Zee (Zed) Zeroes Zenobia's Zoo.  Zero Relevance, Actually.

Jeff Anonymous, Acronymous Erroneous

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2001, 08:20:47 AM »
Oops...left a Z out...

Zachar Zzzzzzzzzra's Zillionth...

Tony

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2001, 10:16:12 AM »
>>> On 07 October 2001 19:20:47 UTC, Jeff Anonymous, Acronymous Erroneous wrote:

Oops...left a Z out...

Zachar Zzzzzzzzzra's Zillionth...

YOU"VE LEFT OUT A Y - CALAMITY
You've Omitted Unique Vowel, Exceptional Letter - Eminently Flexible To Operate As Your Consonantal Assonantal Letter. Angela Might Indicate to You.

:-)

Tony

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2001, 12:02:09 PM »
I wrote:
You've Omitted Unique Vowel, Exceptional Letter - Eminently Flexible To Operate As Your Consonantal Assonantal Letter. Angela Might Indicate to You.

It appears that in my haste to post this, I omitted the middle of it.....
You've Omitted Unique Vowel, Exceptional Letter - Eminently Flexible To Operate Usefully Twoways As Your Consonantal Assonantal Letter. Angela Might Indicate to You.

Angela Brett

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2001, 03:02:26 PM »
YOU LEFT OUT THE UT - CALAMITY!

You Oaf... Unkindly Laughing at Evident Flaw, Then   Offering Unfinished Transcription. Thy Heightened Error Undoes That 'Cut Above' Look. A Minor Inaccuracy Turned Yucky!

This reminds me of when Tony tried to expand 'I LEFT AN 'L' OUT OF MY ACRONYM AND I NEVER NOTICED' but left out the F word, leaving me to (correctly) expand 'I LEFT AN 'F' OUT OF MY ACRONYM AND I NEVER NOTICED.'

Jeff, it would have been a better idea to just put a new post on the end of the old ZZZZZZZZZRA thread, so we'd have the whole conversation together. I wonder if it's possible for me to combine the threads - I might have to ask Edwin to do it.

>>> On 07 October 2001 23:02:09 UTC, Tony wrote:

I wrote:

It appears that in my haste to post this, I omitted the middle of it.....
You've Omitted Unique Vowel, Exceptional Letter - Eminently Flexible To Operate Usefully Twoways As Your Consonantal Assonantal Letter. Angela Might Indicate to You.

Jeff Anonymous

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2001, 03:49:33 PM »
Er...the idea was to use the phrase "Return of Zzzzzzzzra," which sounds like a B movie.  :)

Angela Brett

Return of ZZZZZZZZZRA
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2001, 03:53:40 PM »
Fair enough. :)

I suppose next we'll have 'Zzzzzzzzzra strikes back!'